Chiropractic & Auto Accident Injuries
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should be Examined by a Dallas Chiropractor after an Auto Accident
- You may be injured and not know it.
- Injuries such as whiplash usually may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- Chiropractors and medical doctors all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and a time treatment can be the most effective.
- The majority of injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future if you don’t receive treatment.
- If you act quickly you preserve your legal rights. A Dallas attorney listed things to do after an accident and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
- In most cases treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and x-rays and found out everything was fine.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal on their own.
If we can help you in any way, or answer any questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to call us. Whether you need a doctor or an auto accident lawyer, a slip and fall accident attorney, or you’ve been in some other type of accident, we can evaluate you, explain your rights and options, and help you obtain a lawyer.
Whether you’re in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Allen, McKinney, or anywhere else in Texas, and need a personal injury doctor or attorney, we’re here to help.
If you or someone you know needs a car accident or injury chiropractor in the Dallas area, then contact accident injury doctor and chiropractor, Dr. Yaron Lohr at (972) 805-8864.
Get the Care You Deserve! Call (972) 805-8864 Today!
Clinic specialties include chiropractic, medical pain treatment, nutrition counseling, personal training, physical therapy (physiotherapy) and wellness programs – in one convenient location! New patients are welcome, so call (972) 805-8864 to schedule an appointment at our clinic and get on the path to better health and wellness!