Dr.Muhammad Zulqarnain is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain management. During anesthesiology residency At Boston University Medical Center at Boston, Massachusetts he was awarded for best resident nomination twice. He received the Barry Legawiec Award and Jennifer Sibala Award. During his final year of anesthesiology training he was honored to work as Chief Resident. Dr. Zulqarnain’s prior training includes fellowship certification in general surgery from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow, United Kingdom. He also completed fellowship in Renal Transplantation from London UK. Dr. Zulqarnain applies his surgical background in treating patients in pain management covering all aspects including implanting dorsal column stimulators and intra-thecal pumps for baclofen and morphine.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pain Management
- Anesthesiology Boston University Medical Center – Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship in Pain Management, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – Lubbock, Texas
- F.R.C.S. (GLAS) Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, United Kingdom
Board certified in Anesthesiology / Pain Management