Back Pain, Causes and Treatment
At our Dallas back pain clinic we make sure to exhaust all non-surgical and non-invasive alternative back pain care treatments at our disposal such as chiropractic, physiotherapy, rehab and prescription based back pain management regimens before recommending spinal surgery.
Back pain is one of the most common medical complaints not only in Dallas, TX, but also across the world. Our Dallas-based back pain management and relief team understands that finding the root cause of back pain is the key to providing proper treatment and enhancing your recovery.
Root causes of Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis – occurs when the spinal space surrounding the spinal cord narrows due to arthritis and is often seen in older patients. Common symptoms include: numbness, pain, tingling feeling and sometimes even bowel & bladder dysfunction.
- Herniated Discs
- Discogenic Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Arthritis
When Should You See our Dallas Back Pain Doctors for Treatment?
- When your back pain persists for more than a few days – See our back pain specialists
- When you have fevers, chills or unusual symptoms – See our back pain doctors
- Difficulty controlling your bladder or bowel movements – See our back pain related treatment staff in Dallas
- When experiencing severe back pain in the middle of the night – See our back pain chiropractors for care
Available Back Pain Treatments Offered at the Dallas Pain Clinic
Alternative Back Pain Treatments: our Dallas medical chiropractic and back pain relief team use massage therapy, adjustments, and spinal manipulations to provide relief to patients.
Non-Surgical Back Pain Treatments: cold & heat treatment, anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), pain relieving drugs, muscle relaxers, physical medicine.
Spine Surgery: As a last resort, our Dallas pain management team will offer spinal surgery in case all traditional methods fail to relieve your pain. Procedures include discectomy and stabilization among many others.
Get the Care You Deserve! Call (972)792-0204 Today!
Clinic specialties include chiropractic, medical pain treatment, nutrition counseling, personal training, physical therapy (physiotherapy) and wellness programs – in one convenient location! New patients are welcome, so call (972)792-0204 to schedule an appointment at our clinic and get on the path to better health and wellness!