Weight Loss Services in Dallas
Obesity is one of the greatest contributing factors to human health problems. Environmentally, our food, air and water supply is contaminated by chemical toxins, additives and stabilizers which disrupt the human brain’s normal hypothalamic function. This results in a negative cascade of effects including changes in metabolism, hormone production and the body’s natural weight set point. Symptoms resulting from these changes include the accumulation of abnormal body fat storage and water retention. We are proud to provide our patients with personalized coaching through Dr. A.T.W. Simeon’s HCG Diet protocol for resetting hypothalamic function. This amazing weight loss protocol allows our patients to lose an average of one pound of abnormal fat per day! The results are natural, safe and permanent. How many pounds would you like to lose?
Nutrition Services in Dallas
Now more than ever diet plays a critical role in preventing a wide range of degenerative diseases and premature aging. For some people, exposure to common foods, chemicals and molds may trigger chronic activation of their immune system resulting in systemic inflammatory reactions, disease processes and symptomatology. We are proud to provide our patients with The ALCAT Test, a blood test that determines which substances may be causing an immune sensitivity-related response in your body, to measure personalized nutrition at the cellular level. Each individual test result report will include a customized rotational diet plan and personalized nutritional coaching.
Natural Hormone Balancing Services in Dallas
When patients have hormone related symptoms it is usually not a simple case of one hormone level or hormone system being abnormal. Like instruments in an orchestra playing together, when one instrument is off key or playing too loudly or softly (analogous to too much or too little hormone), the overall harmony is affected. In a similar manner, the adrenal, thyroid and sex hormones work in harmony and when one or more of these hormones in any one system become unbalanced it affects the harmony or balance of the whole system. Without an overall picture of which hormone systems are being affected, it is impossible to know the best clinical course of action for correcting the imbalance. Our blood and saliva ZRT Hormone Profile Tests are the state of the art methods to assess a patient’s overall hormone status, giving a picture of the hormone imbalances that are creating symptomatology. Based upon the laboratory results, our compounding pharmacist then creates a customized bioidentical hormone treatment regiment derived from natural plant sources, identical in structure and function to the hormones produced in your body, in the proper balancing proportions. Our patient results are far superior in safety and effectiveness compared to “synthetic” or chemically altered hormones being prescribed by mass produced pharmacology.
Dr Yaron Lohr’s Healthy Eating Plan
I know everyone wants to lose weight and look great for summer so I am giving you a one month task or challenge. I guarantee great results from this diet and you can do it!
I am not going to get to technical on why the diet works, if you have any questions you can email me. This diet is comprehensive and is safe it involves a great balance of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
I strongly recommend using a good multivitamin in conjunction with this diet, something that is from a vitamin store – NOT a grocery store. A good multivitamin should cost about $30 for a one month supply. Any questions about vitamins can be answered via email.
Ok, let’s move forward … my diet consists of 3 meals a day and snacks in between. I am going to give you different meal plans that are quick and easy to make. The only thing you should be drinking with this diet is water (it is recommended that you carry a gallon jug of water with you every day, this is the amount of water that you should drink (1 gallon equals about 3 liters). The only exception on drinking is in the morning where you can have 1 glass of orange juice, milk or a coffee. Absolutely NO sugar shall be added to this diet. NO salt will be added to this diet – maybe a pinch of seasoning on your meat. NO alcohol and NO condiments! When you get to know the diet you will be able to mix and match lunch for dinner and vice-versa. Breakfast should remain consistent (and the same) from the list provided – never skipped.
Side note: If you wish to use metabolic enhancers with this diet please email me or get permission from your healthcare provider. Personal workout programs can be personalized via email. We should all be working to be able to do sit-ups, pushups, and stretches. I can put together a workout that you can do at home that will be quick and easy … probably about 15 – 30 min total per day.
Start off the day with vitamins, you can have water, orange juice or if you must – a coffee. If you need a sweetener I recommend using an “all natural” sweetener such as Stevia. Absolutely NO sugar!
- A bowl of Oatmeal, No sugar you can put a scoop of vanilla protein powder on it with 15-30 grams of protein on it mix it with milk or water use cinnamon powder to enhance the flavor.
- An omelets made with 2 eggs add spinach and mushrooms even some Swiss cheese. Put low fat cottage cheese on the side. You can have 1 slice of whole wheat bread toasted (no jam or salt is to be added to the egg or bread.
- Kashi-brand cereal (organic)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 slice of whole wheat bread, an apple, low fat cottage cheese.
- Breakfast shake; 2 eggs or protein powder 20gms, 1/5 banana milk. Blended. If you like peanut butter you can add 1 tablespoon of all natural low sodium peanut butter and then you have a peanut butter breakfast shake.
One of the easiest snacks to have is Celery with all natural peanut butter – it’s cheap and healthy. If you want an alternate you can purchase protein bars from your local health food store for about $2 – $4 each.
- Simmer Ground turkey breast a portion should be about 8 ounces total of 20-30 grams of protein. Serve this over a bowl of spinach with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Half a sweet potato or baked potato sweet potato is preferred.
- One can of tuna, served with a side of fresh spinach and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Half a sweet potato or baked potato sweet potato is preferred.
- 3 eggs hard-boiled, served with a side of fresh spinach and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Half a sweet potato or baked potato sweet potato is preferred.
- One can of tuna, mixed with one hard-boiled egg with a tablespoon of light mayo. And a side of your spinach. Half a sweet potato or baked potato sweet potato is preferred.
Snack should be the same celery and all natural low sodium peanut butter or a protein bar.
- Ground turkey breast/red low fat ground meat a portion should be about 8 ounces total of 15-30 grams of protein. Serve this over a bowl of spinach with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Grilled salmon.
- Grilled chicken.
- Can of tuna.
- You should have steamed-broccoli with any one of these meats, if you like the spinach salad substitute the broccoli with it. For your carbs you can have a half a sweet potato or baked potato – sweet potato is preferred.
Again, any snacks should be the celery or the bars.
Thinking about Cheating on Your Diet?
Okay … if you must, you can cheat on Sundays but don’t go crazy! In fact, email me what you eat on Sundays.
Learn more by contacting Dallas Chiropractor Dr. Yaron Lohr at (972) 805-8864.
Get the Care You Deserve! Call (972) 805-8864 Today!
Clinic specialties include chiropractic, medical pain treatment, nutrition counseling, personal training, physical therapy (physiotherapy) and wellness programs – in one convenient location! New patients are welcome, so call (972) 805-8864 to schedule an appointment at our clinic and get on the path to better health and wellness!